Hey! Thanks for stopping by.

Hey!  Thanks for stopping by.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

And the award goes to....


Sorry!

I haven't blogged in a while. I've spent the past 6 days driving (or so it seems. New York/Cincinnati is a loooong trip!) Fortunately I had my very best travel buddy, Charlotte S. Meffe, who never once asked "Are we there yet?" She's kind of amazing, that kid of mine.

I’m pleased to say, I received my alum award. (See the blurry, terrible picture above). It was very nice to see my school (University of Cincinnati's College-Conservatory of Music) which has undergone a complete renovation since I attended. I was lost about 65% of the time, and kept asking really annoying things like "So was this our lounge? Was this the scene shop? Where did the vending machines go?"

All in all, I had a great time, I’m very flattered, and I’m proud to be a CCM grad!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey sharon - I wanted to thank you for bringing up the "unemployment" topic. I totally understand Chris/Rob's point, but it's as much a part of an actor's life as day and night are to everyone else. Why is it so verboten? Yes, focusing on what you want (another job) is important, but what does a successful actress like yourself do in-between? Do you have a daily "actor" routine, is it different when you're unemployed, how do you go about looking for the next job? And why are we all (well maybe just me) so ashamed about being inbetween jobs? Most of the work I do is commercial, so if I work 2 days out of the month, I am freaking "hot". What do we do with the other 28? Thanks for having the b*lls to put it all out there.

Sophomore Year

Sophomore Year
My weight was going up and up...

Little Miss Sunshine

Little Miss Sunshine
I guess I'm about 3 or so? Nice tan!