Hey! Thanks for stopping by.

Hey!  Thanks for stopping by.

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

And Baby Makes 4

Hi Everyone,

So here's some news...I'm going to have a baby! Yep, sure enough, for those of you that suspected Charlotte would be our "one and only" we are here to announce our soon-to-arrive 2nd child, due February 4th. Surprise!!

No one is happier than 9-year-old soon-to-be-big-sister Charlotte who has decided that we are waiting to find out the sex of the baby...she wants the big "IT'S A _______" moment in the delivery room. She says "She doesn't care if it's a boy or a girl as long as it's healthy."

More good news, I'm now at AVENUE Q in NYC through October 14th.

I'm off to do a press event for AVENUE Q at New York University, so I'm signing off, but I'll write more soon.

Catch ya later,

Sharon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

and everyone in Cincinnati is very excited about the BIG news especially the very proud grandparents. We agree with Charlotte, we want the IT'S A ______ WHEN WE GET THE PHONE CALL. Unless of course, I am already up there.

Stay well and eat your apples

Unknown said...

Congrats!! That is so exciting!

p.s. I am a huge fan of yours! :)

Katie

Sophomore Year

Sophomore Year
My weight was going up and up...

Little Miss Sunshine

Little Miss Sunshine
I guess I'm about 3 or so? Nice tan!