Hey! Thanks for stopping by.

Hey!  Thanks for stopping by.

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Beatrix sings with Mommy

Beatrix Jane seems to be musically inclined. I noticed within her first week of life that she would turn her head and forcefully press her ear against my mouth if I sang while rocking her.

A couple of days ago I was vocalizing and I heard little coos coming from the her bouncy seat. Sure enough, she seems to sing along...or at least she seems to try. What do I know? I'm just a proud Mom. You be the judge!

Starring: Beatrix Jane Meffe
Supporting role: Sharon Wheatley
Beatrix's Hair stylist: Mother Nature
Directed and filmed by Charlotte Meffe

Click on the arrow to view. She really gets going one minute in so feel free to skip ahead.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY HEAVENS!!
WHAT A GLORIOUS TREAT YOU GAVE ME THIS MORNING. I HAD TO KEEP PLAYING IT OVER AND OVER--LISTENING HARDER AND HARDER. THERE IS NO DOUBT, I JUDGE PERFECT PITCH IN THAT LITTLE VOICE. SHE DEFINITELY IS PAYING ATTENTION AND SUCCEEDING AT A RESPONSE. WONDERS NEVER CEASE AT THE MEFFE HOUSE.
FROM YOUR MOST FAITHFUL "WATCHER",
AUNT BARBIE

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!oh my gosh.....I am in awe. I can't wait to hold that sweet little baby. She is getting so big already. I love her so much already. Give big sis a big hug from me!! Can not even wait to see you all! Lots of love...Aunt Colleen

Sophomore Year

Sophomore Year
My weight was going up and up...

Little Miss Sunshine

Little Miss Sunshine
I guess I'm about 3 or so? Nice tan!