Hey! Thanks for stopping by.

Hey!  Thanks for stopping by.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Milwaukee Part 6


Hi Again,

Sorry for the delay, I got caught up in Tony mania here on the Great White Way, which was very fun. Yay for In The Heights, South Pacific and all of the fantastic actors at Gypsy. If you are in NY or coming, don't miss these 3 shows...they are really wonderful...and (of course) August: Osage County.

Here is a picture with my Cincinnati friend Andy Blankenbuhler who won the Best Choreography Tony for In The Heights. He and I did Bye, Bye Birdie at St. Xavier High School and his sister Nancy was in my class at Ursuline. I'm so proud to know him!



Okay--these installments are short so I'm posting 2 of them.

Watch this one first:


Now watch this one:

No comments:

Sophomore Year

Sophomore Year
My weight was going up and up...

Little Miss Sunshine

Little Miss Sunshine
I guess I'm about 3 or so? Nice tan!