Hey! Thanks for stopping by.

Hey!  Thanks for stopping by.

Friday, November 07, 2008

Please join me TONIGHT at The After Party

TONIGHT!!
November 7th!
A Special PRE-PARTY Edition of
THE AFTER PARTY
A NEW TIME FOR ONE NIGHT ONLY
7:30pm to Midnight
featuring
Author of 'Til The Fat Girl Sings and
Avenue Q's
SHARON WHEATLEY
and
A TALE OF TWO CITIES'
DEVIN RICHARDS



THE AFTER PARTY:
A Special PRE-PARTY Edition
TONIGHT!
Friday, November 7th
One Night Only @ 7:30pm.
The Laurie Beechman Theatre
@ the West Bank Cafe.
407 w42nd St., NYC.
FREE!

Doors open @ 7:30pm.
Show beings @ 8pm.




For more information and other fun facts,
please visit:
www.BrandonCutrell.com
www.MySpace.com/BrandonCutrell
www.WestBankCafe.com
www.MySpace.com/AfterPartyNYC
www.AlyshaUmphress.com
Located within the
West Bank Cafe
407 west 42nd Street @ 9th Ave.
212-695-6909

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Hi, you probably don't remember me, but I wrote to you in your first blog entry in 2006! It was the "Excerpt From Till The Fat Girl Sings" blog.

Well anyway, I just remembered talking to you about wanting to be on Broadway and taking voice lessons, (never did. I like having an "I only sing in the shower" voice. Strange I know.), and remembered how encouraging, and kind you were. Which I also thought about when I auditioned for Inherit the Wind at a college nearby. Yeah, I thought of you before reading for the director, and I felt so confident, and... great. I got in, and it's been a blast. We open in less than two weeks!. I guess through all of that ramble I am just trying to tell you that you're still an inspiration to me. Sometimes I have to say a million words just to describe one simple feeling. Ha ha, guess I am not much of a writer.

Well, I enjoyed talking to you, almost 3 years ago!!!!, so I hope to hear from you again sometime.

P.s- I can't wait for any new books that may be coming out.

P.P.S- sorry for leaving you the longest comment in history.

Sophomore Year

Sophomore Year
My weight was going up and up...

Little Miss Sunshine

Little Miss Sunshine
I guess I'm about 3 or so? Nice tan!