Hey! Thanks for stopping by.

Hey!  Thanks for stopping by.

Monday, July 21, 2008

Beatrix Eats!!

Today we will have a guest host blogger. Charlotte Meffe. Heeeeere's Charlotte!

I loved feeding Beatrix this morning. She just spit the food out and looked at me like I was crazy. She spit it out and put it everywhere. She put it on me, on her, on the high chair, everywhere. And I mean everywhere you can think of. It was easy to find on you, it was orange, sweet potato. I tasted it, even if I knew it would not be good... It really tasted good and bad. It was like mashed sweet potato with water added. Here are 2 videos of her 1st day of eating real food!







No comments:

Sophomore Year

Sophomore Year
My weight was going up and up...

Little Miss Sunshine

Little Miss Sunshine
I guess I'm about 3 or so? Nice tan!