Hey! Thanks for stopping by.

Hey!  Thanks for stopping by.

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Something to make you smile

Hi Everyone,

Rob and Charlotte left today for Vermont to do Les Miserables at The Weston Playhouse. Yep, Charlotte is in the show, playing Little Cosette and Rob is music directing. I was going to join them in the show, but I stayed in New York with Beatrix to do Avenue Q.

Last night, nervous about starting rehearsal, Charlotte asked me if I thought she was a good singer. "Very good!" I said.
"Do you think I'll grow up and be a singer?" she asked. I told her I thought she was talented in many ways and that I felt certain she would do something wonderful with her life. "Really, Mommy?" she asked. I explained that she has so many talents it's hard to know what she'll do. "Sometimes you just have to wait and see why you were put on this earth." I said.

Charlotte looked me in the eye and said very seriously, "Mom. I know why I was put on this earth. Comedy."

Naturally I broke out in a huge laugh and she looked at me, still very seriously, even as my eyes watered with laughter and said, "See?"

So, I present for you....Charlotte Meffe and her very best audience, Beatrix.

Written By: Charlotte Meffe
Performed by: Charlotte Meffe
Enjoyed by: Beatrix Jane Meffe
Filmed by: Their Mother
Date: July 7, 2008

Enjoy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

second attempt!!!

What a joy....we are still laughing. Poppy and JoJo and all of JoJo's office buddies.

I miss you and love you very much.

Anonymous said...

This is just too cute!!! I can't wait to meet Miss lil Beatrix in person. She's precious. Hi Girl, I saw you on facebook and wanted to check out your site. Who did your photos? You are so striking - and the photo is so amazing. I am up in Maine for the summer - just performed my cabaret today at The Colony Hotel in Kennebunkport.

Sophomore Year

Sophomore Year
My weight was going up and up...

Little Miss Sunshine

Little Miss Sunshine
I guess I'm about 3 or so? Nice tan!