Hey! Thanks for stopping by.

Hey!  Thanks for stopping by.

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Milwaukee Part 8

Hi!

I'm so sorry, I've been really busy at work and with Beatrix so I haven't taken the time to upload more videos. I hope everyone is doing well and a special hug and kiss to someone who might be reading this blog who needs extra TLC. (You know who you are) xo.

Watch this video first, this is the cute Chapter 6 boys at intermission:



Here's #2. Please forgive my buxom-ness, it's just the way the dress is built. I had no idea or I would have stood the whole time!! This was after the concert when we were selling stuff, farah and Chapter 6 sells CD's and I sold books. Yes, it's true, someone called me "Chubby" while I signed a book. It was mortifying!



I hope you are all well and have a safe and healthy 4th of July.

Sharon

No comments:

Sophomore Year

Sophomore Year
My weight was going up and up...

Little Miss Sunshine

Little Miss Sunshine
I guess I'm about 3 or so? Nice tan!