Hey! Thanks for stopping by.

Hey!  Thanks for stopping by.

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Milwaukee wrap up and future performing news

Ladies and Gentlemen,

This is the final installment of my trip to Milwaukee. We did finally arrive home, after flying through a break in tornados, 6 hours late only to wait in line at LaGuardia for an hour. Actual in bed time: 3am.

But, it was so worth it. Special thanks to my fellow vlog co-stars Jacob Brent and Farah Alvin.

Thank you so much for watching all the installments of my video-blog and I hope to bring you more soon. Tomorrow I help fellow cast members of Avenue Q ring in the opening bell of the Nasdeq, so I'll try to video a little of that.

Just to explain--I can't really show you very much performance video footage due to very strict union guidelines. I wish I could!

The next day I started rehearsal for AVENUE Q in New York. If you are interested, I will be performing in AVENUE Q this summer for these scheduled dates:

As Mrs. T/Yellow Bear on July 20th (both shows)
Tuesday July 22nd and Thursday 24th at 8 pm
Saturday July 26th (both shows)

I will play Kate Monster/Lucy on Friday August 29th 8pm
Saturday August 30th (both shows)
Sunday August 31st (both shows)


For tickets visit www.avenueq.com

Also, to my sweet Aunt Barbie in Akron. I love you, I'm thinking about you, and I hope you are hanging in there. And, I hope all these glimpses into my life help you through rough days. The videos are kind of silly, I know, but they are all for you.

xoxoxoxo,

Me




No comments:

Sophomore Year

Sophomore Year
My weight was going up and up...

Little Miss Sunshine

Little Miss Sunshine
I guess I'm about 3 or so? Nice tan!